Thread: nagragada

Lightbulb nagragada

hi friends this is ananth from gopalpatnam. today we witnessed the presence of power star pawan kalyan. he got the company of his current film's producer ganesh babu and naga babu.......they offered their prays to the lord "LAKSHMI NARASIMHA SWAMY".........

THERE WERE HUGE CROWD AT SIMHACHALAM. UNFORTUNATELY PAWAN GOT MINOR WOUNDS BECAUSE OF THE CROWD POLICE FAILED TO GIVE PROPER PROTECTION TO HIM. HE WAS UNABLE TO COME OUT SIDE OF THE TEMPLE AFTER FINISHING THE POOJA.....DUDE HE HAS DAMN FAN BASE BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY.

ALL THE BEST TO "GABBAR SINGH TEAM". I HOPE MUSIC OF THIS FILM IS GOING TO ROCK..... LETS HOPE THE FILM WILL DO THE SAME............

AND ONE MORE THING GUYS THERE ARE RUMORS GOING NOW THAT RACHA GOT 26 CRORES FOR THE FIRST WEEK BUT THE FILM IS NOT AT ALL DOING GOOD BUSINESS IN THE VIZAG..... YESTERDAY WHEN I WENT TO THE JAGADAMBA CINE COMPLEX THERE WAS A HUGH CROWD FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT THAT IT'S FOR RACHA BUT IT IS FOR BATTLE SHIP....

best fan base hero in tollywood...........nenu kooda simhachalam dhaggara crowd choosanu.i really wonder how pawan had got triples of images in people than his brother.mobile tho pics thedhamanukunna,kaani pawan venakala half kilometer varaku people follow ayyaru....mobile yesestharani thiyyaledhu...

Quote Originally Posted by iamrakshkudu View Post
    best fan base hero in tollywood...........nenu kooda simhachalam dhaggara crowd choosanu.i really wonder how pawan had got triples of images in people than his brother.mobile tho pics thedhamanukunna,kaani pawan venakala half kilometer varaku people follow ayyaru....mobile yesestharani thiyyaledhu...
    Vadiki entha fallowing unte avadiki enti naku matram badu picha lite

Proud to be Nagfan4 ever