Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Mayuri - A must watch horror movie

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    Past 10 -15 yrs in india
    Unnai Hindi'lo , andhuke in SFI anna..

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    11,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3G Nag Rules.. View Post
    Unnai Hindi'lo , andhuke in SFI anna..
    Auna evi bro naku teldu
    Konni mve names chepu xams ayaka chusta

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    Auna evi bro naku teldu
    Konni mve names chepu xams ayaka chusta
    Watch the horror movies of 'Vikram Bhatt', Almost anni baaguntai, but effects same untai with different stories..

    I covered almost all his horror movies..

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    Auna evi bro naku teldu
    Konni mve names chepu xams ayaka chusta
    Watch the horror movies of 'Vikram Bhatt' (Director), Almost anni baaguntai, but effects same untai with different stories..

    I covered almost all his horror movies..

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mysore
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    Anna ni inbox clear cheyi capacity 10 ea
    Avi delet chestene kotta msgs ostay lekapote ravu
    done

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Nenu chusina horror movies


    RAAZ 1
    RAAZ 2
    RAAZ 2
    Ragini MMS 1
    Ragini MMS 2
    Shaapit
    Haunted (Aatma 3D)
    Evil Dead Part-1
    Horror Story
    Agyaat
    The Conjuring
    Grave Encounters
    Grave Encounters Sequel (A Rated untadhi)

    Telugulo Ayithe
    The End
    Pizza
    Villa
    Raksha
    Mayuri
    Dheyyam
    Boochamma Boochodu
    Avunu

    Inka chaalaa unnaayile, konni gurthu raatle..

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    11,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3G Nag Rules.. View Post
    Nenu chusina horror movies


    RAAZ 1
    RAAZ 2
    RAAZ 2
    Ragini MMS 1
    Ragini MMS 2
    Shaapit
    Haunted (Aatma 3D)
    Evil Dead Part-1
    Horror Story
    Agyaat
    The Conjuring
    Grave Encounters
    Grave Encounters Sequel (A Rated untadhi)

    Telugulo Ayithe
    The End
    Pizza
    Villa
    Raksha
    Mayuri
    Dheyyam
    Boochamma Boochodu
    Avunu

    Inka chaalaa unnaayile, konni gurthu raatle..
    Ok bro i saw raaz mves
    Heard abt conjuring adi chudali
    I saw one chinese mve name gurthu ratle
    The exorcist, the grudge inko 2-3 eng mves chusa ante
    Potergiest oo edo undi ga adi kuda chudali

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    11,847

    Default

    And 2 dangerous horror movies i saw CPT nd IPCC
    Final yet to c

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    And 2 dangerous horror movies i saw CPT nd IPCC
    Final yet to c
    Ivi horror kaadhu Thriller..

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    hyderabad
    Posts
    11,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3G Nag Rules.. View Post
    Ivi horror kaadhu Thriller..
    Viti kante horror nd thiller mves ea bete :p

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Warangal
    Posts
    8,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    Viti kante horror nd thiller mves ea bete :p

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Nellore
    Posts
    5,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KING TEJA View Post
    And 2 dangerous horror movies i saw CPT nd IPCC
    Final yet to c
    Yeah...very dangerous..u r ryt bro

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •